Költözés

A blogger új irányelvei miatt, ha netán bezárják a blogot - ami elképzelhető egyik-másik videó, ileltve kép miatt, a blogot átköltöztettem a wordpressre
https://twmmyforditasai.wordpress.com/
címre.

2012. szeptember 1., szombat

MTV First Robert Pattinsonnal 2



I: And that was an exclusive look at Cosmopolis, opening this Friday, we're gonna dig into a lot of Cosmopolis on MTV Brawl – You should know this by now, I think, that the MTV viewers and readers voted this as the most anticipated film of 2012.
RP: It's crazy, that's the most insane.
I: Here is the award belatedly, you beat Hunger Games, you kick Hunger Games' ass.
RP: --- competition?
I: ------
RP: Is this the first time this award has been given?
I: It is, that is the ---- one. I just want you to remember that we were given you awards way before you get all your Oscars and your other stuff, MTV was giving you movie awards and this kind of stuff.
RP: I think MTV actually owes me some of the actual statues.
I: You can keep that one.
RP: I was looking at my storage?? the other day, I was like, where are all my MTV awards?
I: Wait a second, you can walk out of this room, I won't ask it back.
RP: I love prizes.
I: We're gonna continue on MTV.com blablabla

 
I: Ez volt egy kifejezetten nekünk hozott klip volt a Cosmopolis-ból, ami pénteken kerül a mozikba. Szerintem mostanra már tudod, hogy az MTV nézői és olvasói erre a filmre szavaztak mint amit a legjobban várnak 2012-ben,
RP: Ez egész őrült dolog
I: Íme a díj kissé késve, megverted a Hunger Gamest is, seggbe rúgtad őket.
RP: Ha jól hiszem, az MTV még tartozik nekem pár szoborral.
I: Na ne, ezt megtarthatod.
RP: Épp a gyűjteményemet néztem és azon filóztam, hol lehet az összes MTV díjam?
I: Ezt magaddal viheted, nem fogom visszakérni.
RP: Szeretem a díjakat.
I: És most folytatjuk a blablabla fb oldalon

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése